Brain Food... 5 Big Reasons to Put Your House on The Market Right Now!
It's no secret that life's been pretty good to sellers for the past several years.
"Even if you had no need—or desire—to move, the housing landscape might have seriously tempted you to put your house on the market anyway. After all, it's hard not to see visions of dollar signs when your neighbors are unloading their homes for tens of thousands over asking price.But as they say, all good things must come to an end. And you've probably heard that the white-hot housing market of years past is finally beginning to cool.So if you haven't listed your home before now, did you miss the boat? Absolutely not. But with each passing month, the experts say, you can expect the housing climate to shift a bit more in buyers' favor."
5 Big Reasons to Put Your House on The Market Right Now!
1. There is less competition in market place this time of year, giving you an advantage
2. Pricing is still strong and Spring/Summer pricing is better than Fall/Winter pricing
3. In many market this is the sweet spot for first time and move up buyers.
4. Lower rates means greater affordability, rates are currently at a 11 month low
5. This demographic group between 1976 and 1998 are entering the housing market in record numbers and represent the largest consumer group in the country.
[Full article written 5/20/2019: Rachel Stults]
Christopher James Masiello, CEO